At CFI, we are proud to provide the energy industry with the highest level of professional service and installation.
Benefits to You:
- 24/7 on call service
- Full service facility for repairs of all instrumentation and electrical products
- Programming services
- Inventory of larger items, including, but not limited to: control valves, ESD valves, VFD motors, electric motors, MCC’s, pumps, chemical tanks
We are committed to:
- Quick turnaround, without sacrificing quality and safety
- Transparent and continuous communication throughout a project
- Expert technical knowledge
- A safe work environment
At CFI Energy Services we pride ourselves on the quality of our work, speed of delivery, and fair prices.
We are an established Oilfield Instrumentation and Electrical company with an expansive range of services from construction to a comprehensive preventative maintenance program. We are locally owned and operated in Drayton Valley, Alberta, and we believe in supporting the community through local hiring and charitable support to various organizations.
Our dedication to great service and fast delivery is what sets us apart. We are proud of the reputation we have built over the years for completing high quality jobs faster than any other company in Drayton Valley.
How We Do Things
Project Completion in 6 Steps
- Meet Client & Scope Project
- Review Client Needs & Prepare Quote
- Perform Work
- Order Materials
- Install & Complete Project
- Commission & Create QC Package
Our Expert Technicians Receive 4 Years of Hands-On Apprenticeship Training